Technical Due Diligence (Broadlake)
Investment / Healthare?
- Pace of the review was important, with BoatyardX being able to mobilise a team rapidly with the appropriate level of expertise to zero in on the core aspects of the platform, its infrastructure and security and provide clear insights in supporting the acquisition process.
- TTM needed a short, sharp, value based review that could get to the core issues quickly without the need for extended data gathering and review.
BoatyardX was able to deploy its light weight Technology Assessment Framework to support TTM requirements, executed by IT advisory and technology experts to ensure the review was focused and completed at pace with regular interaction across all stakeholders throughout.
- A clear set of insights provided in report format, assessing both risk and opportunity for the client within their acquisition process.
- Confidence in the underlying technology in supporting the overall acquisition process was a key outcome for the client.
Due Diligence Project Overview
- Architecture & Technology Stack
- Scalability & Performance
- Resilience & Recovery
- Operations & Maintainability
- Technology CapabilitySecurity
says Broadlake CEO, …
- Product architecting and planning
- Full-stack development
- UI/UX design
- Reference Cloud
- Architecture deployment
- Data engineering / data science
- Lifecycle management
- Business & technology strategy support
- Architecture: BoatyardX reference architecture
- Backend: Java, SpringBoot, Maven, Docker
- DevOps: AWS, Kubernetes
- CI/CD: Jenkins, SonarQube, Gitlab
- AQA: Cypress
- UI/UX design: Figma