Consumer Reward App
Customer Reward App
Our client is a serial entrepreneur with extensive experience bringing new products to market.
Following on from a Discovery project we rapidly validated key technical hypotheses which enabled the team to progress to developing and releasing a pilot app to a limited user group for feedback.
- A new product concept was identified based on consumer rewards.
- The client has global ambitions yet did not have the funding to move to full-scale build.
- Our team was tasked with bringing the concept to life from both a product and technical perspective delivering tangible results within a constrained timeframe.
Scope of the project
Discovery Phase: 6 Weeks
The initial discovery project focused on the user experience and the technical feasibility along with defining the MVP scope for the new product.
Demo App / Tech Spike: 10 weeks
Deliver an app that proved the core technical hypotheses and critical integrations as well as demonstrated the core user journey to support investor pitches.
Pilot App: 6 weeks
Deliver a functional pilot app with the minimum set of core features to be released to a limited user base to support further funding rounds and initial user feedback.
During each of the three phases, we focused on delivering the key outcomes that the client required to move to the next stage of funding.
- The discovery phase enabled the client to visualise the target state as well as understand the key risks and unknowns before moving to the build stage.
- The tech spike phase focussed on proving the key technical hypotheses identified in the discovery phase as bringing the core user experience to life in a demo/prototype app…
- The next phase of build enhanced the demo app to deliver a fully functional yet scaled back pilot app to release to a limited user base.
- Product architecting and planning
- Full-stack development
- UI/UX design
- Reference Cloud
- Architecture deployment
- Data engineering / data science
- Lifecycle management
- Business & technology strategy support
- Architecture: BoatyardX reference architecture
- Backend: Java
- DevOps: AWS, Kubernetes
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Gitlab
- UI/UX design: Figma